A list to all relevant guides for the events. If you still have any questions email email@example.com
How to Signup for Events
For some events on our timetables you can signup beforehand via the application forms linked below. Events without links you signup for on the day.
If you have any questions then don’t hesitate to ask!
There are three types of events –
1. Events that we recommend to Pre Signup For
We highly recommend to signup beforehand to guarantee a spot and so we can make you aware of any issues.
2. Events that you Signup For on the Day
You do not signup online beforehand for these events. Instead you signup on the day at least half an hour beforehand in the appropriate areas for the following –
– All Video Gaming Tournaments – Signup at Desk in VG Room.
– All TCG Tournaments – Signup at Desk in TCG Room.
^ Note you can’t just turn up to these events, you still need to signup for them.
3. Events that you can just turn up to
The vast majority of our events you can just turn up to and not need to fill in any signup forms. If in doubt don’t hesitate to ask our team.
– Workshops (Though some more popular workshops may require you to signup on the day beforehand – please go to the workshops room and ask if in doubt)
– Dub That Anime
– On Demand RPGs
– Clan Battle Showdown
– Karaoke – On Day (Just Turn up)
– Big Geek Quiz – On Day
– Big Geek Raffle
– Guest Signing/Photography Sessions (May be queuing time)
– ALL other stage events/talks/parties etc unless specifically stated beforehand
^ Even though you can just show up to take part, we still advise to arrive 10 minutes beforehand to avoid disappointment!