Please note this is an Alpha Release, so some features are not yet complete. It is available on both Android and iOS (features may vary depending on which version you use).
Both apps are free to download and use, and have no hidden charges and no in-app purchases. You need Wi-Fi or an internet connection enabled to use the apps.
The following features are currently available on the Android version of the app, and will come to ioS in late 2021. –
– Announcements and important updates you need to know
– Live timetable with any changes or cancellations included (Android only, iOS coming late 2021)
– Enhanced timetable with event information (Android only, iOS coming late 2021)
– Event Map
– Reporting issues you experience at the event or to ask questions
– Leaving feedback on the app to help us improve it
– AL Events Calendar
– Easy integrated ticket purchasing for future events (Android only, iOS coming late 2021)
– Full AL account integration (Android only, iOS coming late 2021)
The following features are being worked on and we will aim to become fully available by August 2021 for Android as we move from Beta to v1.0 official release of the app. Please note iOS will move from Beta to v1.0 in late 2021.
– Push Notifications for important updates (you may choose which types you receive or switch this off altogether)
– Scheduling and Reminders
The Following Extras will be worked on and we will aim to become fully available in early 2022 when we upgrade to v2.0 –
– AL Points and Rewards System
– Custom Chatroom on a per event basis
– Other suggestions and ideas by popular request